Focus On Artesa Vineyards & Winery: Exclusive NEW Winery Photo Tour
This is a Source Photography EXCLUSIVE: Come to the Top Of The Hill, and join us for a spectacular photo excursion on the 89-acre Artesa Vineyards & Winery Estate high in the hills above Carneros in Napa Valley. This is a unique opportunity to visit areas of the winery the public can’t access, to capture amazing images of gorgeous Wine Country scenery, and build your photographic skills with fun, practical hands-on instruction from our pro photographer guides. We’ll Make You a Better Photographer – Guaranteed!™
Source Photography Photo Tours - Winery Workshop Series™
Focus on Artesa Vineyards & Winery™
This is a Source Photography EXCLUSIVE! Come to the Top Of The Hill, and join us for a spectacular photo excursion on the 89-acre Artesa Vineyards & Winery Estate high in the hills above Carneros in Napa Valley. This is a unique opportunity to visit areas of the winery the public can’t access, to capture amazing images of gorgeous Wine Country scenery, and build your photographic skills with fun, practical hands-on instruction from our pro photographer guides. We’ll Make You a Better Photographer – Guaranteed!™
During our exclusive 5-hour Photography Workshop and Tour you’ll capture commanding panoramas of Napa Valley from Artesa’s verdant hilltop location, the intricate outdoor water treatments that welcome visitors to the winery, and art installations crafted by Artist in Residence Gordon Huether.
A Day In Wine Country Like No Other
In the vineyards you’ll shoot the terraced vines, and you will have the opportunity to photograph our live models with studio lighting, flash, and natural light. We’ll take you into the Barrel Room and to the bottling line, we’ll practice still-life photography, model photography, and capture the avant-garde Spanish-influenced details of the winery. Artesa was established over 20 years ago by the Raventos family of Spain, whose winemaking history dates to the mid-sixteenth century. During our Tour you’ll learn about Artesa, the Raventos family’s storied history, and much, much more.
After our Tour, you’ll enjoy a complimentary gourmet boxed lunch and private wine tasting. Artesa is the Catalan word for “handcrafted,” and since 99% of Artesa’s wines are ONLY available at the winery, this is a great opportunity to sample winemaker Mark Beringer’s outstanding small-lot wines in a magnificent setting. You’ll even get a FREE bottle of wine to take home with you!
Our Exclusive Photo Tour is designed for photographers, wine enthusiasts and adventure seekers of all skill levels, and is limited to 24 Guests, so act quickly!
Our 5-Hour Photography Workshop and Tour is Amazing! Here’s a snapshot of what you’ll experience:
- Capture classic Wine Country images of endless vineyards terraced on rolling Carneros hills, the sweeping views to Mt. Diablo, San Pablo Bay, and up the Mayacamas Mountain range that separates the Napa and Sonoma Valleys
- Photograph a live model with our studio lighting and wireless transmitters. We’ll give you the settings you need – all you need to do is set your camera and shoot!
- Explore the spectacular avant-garde Artesa Vineyards & Winery Estate and capture images of the extensive water treatments, Gordon Huether’s incredible art installations, and the Spanish-inspired details that make Artesa unique in all of Wine Country
- Our second live model will be posing in the Pinot Noir vineyards as we teach you proven techniques to take excellent photos of people in an outdoor setting using natural light and flash
- Drift through the Estate vineyards, taking photos of the grapes, vines, and views
- Inside the Barrel Room we will help you create fantastic shots of the wine-filled barrels as we teach you the tricks of low-light photography and still photography
- You’ll check out the bottling facility where wine bottles are hand-packed for shipment
- Photograph still life images of wine bottles, glasses and accoutrements in a perfect winery setting
- Enjoy a delicious lunch, complimentary wine tasting and a glass of wine following our Tour!
After our incredible Photography Workshop and Tour, you will enjoy a complimentary tasting of Artesa’s small-lot wines, and a delicious gourmet boxed lunch with a glass of the wine. As an added bonus, you will get a bottle of wine to take home with you – FREE!
When our lunch and tasting conclude, you will be invited into the Tasting Room to experience more of Artesa Vineyards & Winery's renowned wines on your own. Tour Guests save 20% on all wine purchases made that day!
This hands-on Photography Workshop and Tour will be led by 3 professional photographers, all Source Photography Partners, and each will work with only 8 Tour Guests at a time, enabling us to deliver a highly personalized experience and individualized instruction for each Guest. Our Partners have decades of experience, and a deep knowledge of photography as well as the captivating history of Artesa Vineyards & Winery and the Raventos family.
Each Tour Guest will have unrestricted usage rights for all their photos, including all model photography. Electronic copies of Model Releases will be given to all Tour Guests following the Workshop.
Venue: Artesa Vineyards & Winery
- Region: Carneros AVA
- Address: 1345 Henry Road, Napa, CA 94559
- Known for: Pinot Noir, Chardonnay, Albarino, Tempranillo and Pinot Blanc
- On The Web: Artesawinery.com
Important Tour Information
- Our Focus On Artesa Vineyards & Winery Photography Workshop & Tour is an active walking tour, and will require extended movement on the Estate, walking on tilled soil in the vineyards and down a moderate slope along an access road. We recommend wearing sturdy, comfortable closed-toe shoes, comfortable clothing, and dressing in layers.
- Tour Guests will provide their own transportation to and from Artesa Vineyards & Winery.
- Guests must be a minimum of 21 years old.
This EXCLUSIVE Focus On Artesa Vineyards & Winery Photography Workshop & Tour is only $174.95 per person!
Cancellation and Refund Policy
We will refund 100% of your Tour fee if Guest cancellation is received up to 10 days prior to the Tour date. We will refund 50% of your Tour fee if Guest cancellation is received up to 5 days prior to the Tour date. Guests who cancel less than 5 days prior to Tour date will receive a 100% Tour fee credit toward any future Source Photography Focus On Artesa Vineyards & Winery Photography Workshop and Tour. Should Source Photography postpone or cancel a Tour for any reason, Tour Guest will be given the option of a 100% refund or 100% fee credit toward any future Source Photography Focus On Artesa Vineyards & Winery Photography Workshop and Tour. Certain restrictions apply.
Should weather conditions preclude any or all portions of the Source Photography Focus On Artesa Vineyards & Winery Photography Workshop and Tour as outlined above, alternate indoor locations will be substituted without prior notice.