Focus On Jacuzzi Family Vineyards: Exclusive NEW Winery Photo Tour
This is a Source Photography EXCLUSIVE! Join us on this amazing photographic journey in the Carneros region of Sonoma Wine Country and you’ll swear you spent the day shooting at a Tuscan winery in northern Italy! We’ll give you unprecedented access to the spectacular 100-acre Jacuzzi Family Vineyards Estate as our pro photographers lead this unique guided tour and we build your photographic skills with fun, practical hands-on instruction. We’ll Make You a Better Photographer – Guaranteed!™
Source Photography Photo Tours - Winery Workshop Series™
Focus on Jacuzzi Family Vineyards™
This is a Source Photography EXCLUSIVE! Join us on this amazing photographic journey in the Carneros region of Sonoma Wine Country and you’ll swear you spent the day shooting at a Tuscan winery in northern Italy! We’ll give you unprecedented access to the spectacular 100-acre Jacuzzi Family Vineyards Estate as our pro photographers lead this unique guided tour and build your photographic skills with fun, practical hands-on instruction.
We’ll Make You a Better Photographer – Guaranteed!™
During our 5-hour Photography Workshop and Tour you’ll capture incredible images of the Vineyards, Barrel Room and Estate, learn to shoot live models with studio lighting, flash, and natural light, and photograph the intricate details that make Jacuzzi Family Vineyards’ Estate such a unique and popular Wine Country destination. You’ll learn about the Jacuzzi Family’s storied history, their famed water pumps and eponymous spas, their deep aviation roots and connection to Charles Lindbergh, and much, much more.
Included in the experience, you’ll enjoy a complimentary gourmet lunch, wine tasting and gourmet olive oil tasting. As a parting gift, you will receive a FREE bottle of gourmet olive oil from The Olive Press to take home with you!
This Exclusive Photo Tour is designed for photographers, wine enthusiasts and adventure seekers of all skill levels, and is limited to 24 Guests, so act quickly!
Our 5-Hour Photography Workshop and Tour is Amazing! Here’s a snapshot of what you’ll experience:
- Capture quintessential Wine Country images of the Estate vineyards, the main winery building – a replica of the Family’s home in Italy – the meticulously manicured Italianate grounds, vines, olive trees, and views
- Photograph a live model in the Barrel Room with our pre-set studio lighting and wireless transmitters
- Explore the Grand Piazza and create images of the intricate imported Italian stonework; the exquisite hand-carved wood doors, window shutters and furniture crafted from naturally-felled trees by family friend and Green String Owner Bob Cannard; and some of the Family’s innovative inventions like the famous Jacuzzi pump and the “Toothpick” aircraft propeller
- Inside the Barrel Room we’ll teach you the tricks of low-light photography as you create images of the wine-filled barrels; the huge Marble statue of Bacchus, Roman God of the grape harvest (among other interesting activities); and the huge murals of Saint Theresa that winery owner Nancy Cline found and imported from Lyon, France
- You’ll shoot the beautiful marble Poseidon water fountain, and hear the story behind his ever-changing sunglasses!
- You’ll follow the Tuscan Road into the Vineyards that separate the Merlot and Pinot Grigio grapes, where you’ll capture images of the vineyards, rolling vine-covered hills, and wildlife in the adjacent protected wetlands
- Our second live model will be posing along the Tuscan Road, where we will teach you proven techniques to take excellent photos of people in an outdoor setting using natural light and flash
- During your Tour you’ll learn about the Jacuzzi Family’s fascinating history and deep ties to agriculture, aviation, the famous whirpool bath, and the connection to Cline Cellars across the street
After our incredible Photography Workshop and Tour, you will enjoy a complimentary tasting of 5 of Jacuzzi Family Vineyards’ fantastic wines and olive oils produced on site at The Olive Press. A delicious gourmet boxed lunch with a glass of the wine on the Estate grounds. As an added bonus, you will receive a bottle of phenomenal olive oil from The Olive Press to take home with you – FREE!
When our lunch and tasting concludes, you will be invited into the Tasting Room to experience more of Jacuzzi Family Vineyards’ renowned wines and olive oils on your own. Photo Tour Guests save 20% on all wine purchases made that day!
This hands-on Photography Workshop and Tour will be led by 3 professional photographers, all Source Photography Partners, and each will work with only 8 Tour Guests at a time, enabling us to deliver a highly personalized experience and individualized instruction for each Guest. Our Partners have decades of experience, and a deep knowledge of photography as well as the captivating history of Jacuzzi Family Vineyards and the Jacuzzi and Cline Families.
Each Tour Guest will have unrestricted usage rights for all their photos, including all model photography. Electronic copies of Model Releases will be given to all Tour Guests following the Workshop.
Venue: Jacuzzi Family Vineyards
- Region: Carneros AVA
- Address: 24724 Arnold Drive, Sonoma, California 95476
- Known for: Italian and some classic French wine varietals & olive oils
- On the Web: jacuzziwines.com
Important Tour Information
- Our Focus On Jacuzzi Family Vineyards Photography Workshop and Tour is an active walking tour, and will require extended movement on the Estate, walking on a dirt path and tilled soil in the vineyards, and up and down stairs. We recommend wearing sturdy, comfortable closed-toe shoes, comfortable clothing, and dressing in layers.
- Tour Guests will provide their own transportation to and from Jacuzzi Family Vineyards.
- Guests must be a minimum of 21 years old.
This EXCLUSIVE Focus On Jacuzzi Family Vineyards Photography Workshop & Tour is only $174.95 per person!
Cancellation and Refund Policy
We will refund 100% of your Tour fee if Guest cancellation is received up to 10 days prior to the Tour date. We will refund 50% of your Tour fee if Guest cancellation is received up to 5 days prior to the Tour date. Guests who cancel less than 5 days prior to Tour date will receive a 100% Tour fee credit toward any future Source Photography Focus On Jacuzzi Family Vineyards Photography Workshop and Tour. Should Source Photography postpone or cancel a Tour for any reason, Tour Guest will be given the option of a 100% refund or 100% fee credit toward any future Source Photography Focus On Jacuzzi Family Vineyards Photography Workshop and Tour. Certain restrictions apply.
Should weather conditions preclude any or all portions of the Source Photography Focus On Jacuzzi Family Vineyards Photography Workshop and Tour as outlined above, alternate indoor locations will be substituted without prior notice.