Focus On Rutherford Hill Winery: Exclusive NEW Winery Photo Tour
This is a Source Photography EXCLUSIVE! Photograph Napa Valley with a bird’s eye view from high above the vineyards at Rutherford Hill Winery. Our incredible, all-inclusive Photography Workshop & Tour gives you a rare opportunity to explore this historic Estate and take advantage of our special access to create incredible images in restricted areas that few others ever get to see. Along the way our pro photographer guides will provide you with a huge variety of amazing photo experiences and build your photographic skills with fun, practical hands-on instruction. We’ll Make You a Better Photographer – Guaranteed!™
Source Photography Photo Tours - Winery Workshop Series™
Focus on Rutherford Hill Winery™
This is a Source Photography EXCLUSIVE! Photograph Napa Valley with a bird’s eye view from high above the vineyards at Rutherford Hill Winery. Our incredible, all-inclusive Photography Workshop & Tour gives you a rare opportunity to explore this historic Estate and take advantage of our special access to create incredible images in restricted areas that few others ever get to see. Along the way our pro photographer guides will provide you with a huge variety of amazing photo experiences and build your photographic skills with fun, practical hands-on instruction.
We’ll Make You a Better Photographer – Guaranteed!™
During our exclusive 5-hour Photography Workshop and Tour, you’ll learn how to use daylight to your advantage as you capture images of the architecture and fine details of the 1960’s-era Winery building, the beautiful rose bushes and flower beds, and the Olive Tree Grove with fruit trees that date back 150 years! The views down into and across the Napa Valley and the Mayacamas Mountains are spectacular. Not only will you capture these sweeping, breathtaking vistas from high above Rutherford, you’ll also learn to photograph a live model using our professional studio lighting and wireless triggers. We will set everything up ahead of time and show you which settings to use to create incredible photographs of our first model with the Napa Valley as your backdrop.
A second live model will give you the opportunity to further develop your portrait skills using natural light and on-camera flash – we’ll teach you the critical skills every photographer must master. We’ll take you past one of the most striking and magnificent barrel cave entrances in all of wine country as you’re led deep into the mountain to learn low light and tripod-based photography in the cave tunnels and underground Dining Room.
After our Tour, you’ll enjoy a complimentary gourmet boxed lunch and private wine tasting led by the Rutherford Hill Winery team. Although Rutherford Hill Winery produces wines from several types of grapes, Merlot is their signature wine - fully 75% of their grapes are the Merlot varietal. As a special Tour bonus, you’ll get a FREE bottle of their delicious Merlot to take home with you to enjoy with your beautiful new images!
Our exclusive Focus On Rutherford Hill™ Photo Workshop & Tour is designed for photographers, wine enthusiasts and adventure seekers of all skill levels, and is limited to 24 Guests, so act quickly!
Our 5-Hour Photography Workshop and Tour is Amazing! Here’s a snapshot of what you’ll experience:
- Capture sweeping vistas of Napa Valley and the Mayacamas Mountains from the Rutherford Hill Winery, high in the hills above the valley floor
- Photograph a live model with a Napa Valley background using our professional studio lighting and electronic triggers
- Explore the Cave! Go deep inside the nearly mile-long wine cave to learn low-light photography as you shoot some of the 8,000 wine-aging barrels
- Roam the 27-acre Estate, and create beautiful images of the rose garden, flower beds, the architecture and fine details of the 1960s-era Winery building, and the 150-year-old olive tree orchard
- Photograph still-life images of wine bottles, glasses and accouterments in a quintessential Wine County setting
- Learn proven techniques to make perfect portraits using natural light and on-camera flash with our second live model
- Enjoy a delicious gourmet boxed lunch and complimentary wine tasting following our Tour
- Take home a FREE bottle of Rutherford Hill Winery’s signature Merlot to enjoy with your photos!
When our lunch and tasting conclude, you will be invited to experience more of Rutherford Hill Winery’s renowned wines on your own, and you’ll save 10% on all wine purchases made that day!
This hands-on Photography Workshop & Tour will be led by 3 professional photographers, and each will work with only 8 Tour Guests at a time, enabling us to deliver a highly personalized experience and individualized instruction for each Guest. Our photographers have decades of experience and a deep knowledge of photography, as well as the captivating history of Rutherford Hill Winery and the Terlato family, who own and operate the winery.
Each Tour Guest will have unrestricted usage rights for all their photos, including all model photography. Electronic copies of Model Releases will be given to all Tour Guests following the Workshop.
Venue: Rutherford Hill Winery
- Region: Rutherford AVA
- Address: 200 Rutherford Hill Road, Rutherford, CA 94573
- Known for: Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon, Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc, Red Blends
- On the Web: Rutherfordhill.com
Important Tour Information
- Our Focus On Rutherford Hill Winery™ Photography Workshop and Tour is an active walking tour, and will require extended movement on the Estate, walking on a dirt paths and tilled soil, and up and down stairs. We recommend wearing sturdy, comfortable closed-toe shoes, comfortable clothing, and dressing in layers
- Tour Guests will provide their own transportation to and from Rutherford Hill Winery
- Guests must be a minimum of 21 years old
This EXCLUSIVE Focus On Rutherford Hill Winery Photography Workshop & Tour is only $174.95 per person!
Cancellation and Refund Policy
We will refund 100% of your Tour fee if Guest cancellation is received up to 10 days prior to the Tour date. We will refund 50% of your Tour fee if Guest cancellation is received up to 5 days prior to the Tour date. Guests who cancel less than 5 days prior to Tour date will receive a 100% Tour fee credit toward any future Source Photography Focus On Rutherford Hill Winery Photography Workshop and Tour. Should Source Photography postpone or cancel a Tour for any reason, Tour Guest will be given the option of a 100% refund or 100% fee credit toward any future Source Photography Focus On Rutherford Hill Winery Photography Workshop and Tour. Certain restrictions apply.
Should weather conditions preclude any or all portions of the Source Photography Focus On Rutherford Hill Winery Photography Workshop and Tour as outlined above, alternate indoor locations will be substituted without prior notice.